Senior Customer Success Manager
Swiftly is looking for an experienced transportation professional to help us support our growing list of clients. As part of the Swiftly team, your role will be to work closely with customers (public transit agencies and operators) to on-board, implement, and provide continuing support for their use of the Swiftly platform. This position is based in the Company's HQ in San Francisco, CA.
What you'll be doing:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for large transit agency clients
- Manage project implementation timelines and ensure delivery of expected tasks or products to clients
- Lead technical demos and workshops with current and potential customers
- Continually communicate with our clients to teach, advise, and facilitate effective use of the Swiftly platform
- Help ensure that our product/ engineering plans align with customer needs
- Facilitate sales of current and new product features to existing clients
- 20% to 40% travel is likely
Desired skills and experience:
- Previous work experience at a transportation agency, transportation consulting firm, or transit technology vendor
- Graduate degree in transportation systems or urban planning; B.S. in engineering or computer science preferred
- A strong understanding of public transportation, in particular operations, planning, and analysis of messy transit data
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong ability to listen, process, and communicate the needs of our clients back to the Swiftly engineering and product teams
- Strong presenter, ability to teach technical content to individuals of various backgrounds
- Love of a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fluent in English, and speaking ability in Spanish and/or French
We are committed to a workplace that reflects the community we serve. We especially encourage women, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the tech industry to apply.
To apply, send us a link to your resume or LinkedIn profile and a few words on why you'd like to join the Swiftly team.